Our Distance Learning Course ATPL(A) encompasses the topics below. It is available in paper (high quality color print in binders) and/or as an electronic license via our CAT eBook Viewer (1) .
• Aircraft General Knowledge / Airframes & Systems
• Aircraft General Knowledge / Electrics
• Aircraft General Knowledge / Powerplant
• Mass & Balance
• Flight Performance
• Flightplanning and -monitoring
• Human Performance and Limitations
• General Navigation
• Radio Navigation
• Operational Procedures OPS
• Principles of Flight
• VFR and IFR-Communications
This course reduces the required theory time from 650 hours in a classroom to a 65-hours presence seminar in the ECOS ATO (Approved Training Organization = flight school). The price for this seminar is not included in the CAT course and it is additional charged in the amount of 160 €, (seminars are held two times a year with starting February and October).
Distance Learning Course ATPL(A)
Approved, EASA compliant Distance Learning Course; Support from CAT authors/experts (24/7 Hotline); Training material either paper based and/or eBook license(1); Online-access to stage and final tests and progress reports.
PPL or CPL license required (EASA or ICAO).
Min. time: 22 weeks. Max. time: 18 month. Additional seminar time (not included): 65 hours.
Available in English or German eBooks while seminars are held on English or Croatian language.
eBook(1): 2700 € / paper: 2800 € / both: 2980 €
We also offer our educational material (scripts) without distance learning status, e.g. for classroom training in a flight school or for self-study.
eBook(1): 1196 € / paper: 1395 € / both: 1539 €
(1) The eBook license contains the entire teaching material in electronic format (via the “CAT eBook Viewer” App) for a maximum of 2 devices (supported: Windows and Mac Desktops, Apple iPad and Android Tablets). Not printable (except for some annexes).
Quoted prices are for students (end customers) in € including the German VAT (if applicable).
In cooperation and project partner CAT – Civil Aviation Europe GmbH (distance learning supplier), ECOS Pilot school – aircharter provide to interested parties bellow numbered Distance Learining training. Trainings are performed on english and german languages.